Woman's Center for Health and Wellness - A Place to Learn Grow and Thrive

Gratitude

Categories

Gratitude
powered by

My Blog

Gratitude

I think back to the days when I was a child,  very new and fresh to this world. In that time travel back, I am reminded about the gratitude I have for all I have experienced and

all  of the people I have known.  I give thanks to all.   Learning and teaching  has been that give and take in life. I liken it to the waves of the ocean as the waves roll in  and roll out  each pass either brings treasures ashore or takes part of the shoreline back to the sea.  The Ocean of life  is our great spirit, God self. What do we want?  Only to be in the constant awareness of this God self  and be of gratitude.

Ever greatful   P

7 Comments to Gratitude:

Comments RSS
Odds Rechner on Friday, July 25, 2014 4:57 PM
Es gibt viele Websites , dass das Angebot , die Geld zur Verfuegung stellen Einnahmen Boni; entdecken erhalten alle von ihnen von mehrere die Standard Listing Service im Internet . Check THESE Guys Out Es kann sein, auch Aspekt das ist different Anlaesse .
Reply to comment

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:23 AM
Von vergangenen vier 4 mehrere Jahre im Gegensatz zu gegen die Rams sieben von 8 Zeiten sowie ein Zeit, die sie nicht, Jugendliche war Schaeden und sie musste play Druckmiller, ein Rookie.Haben Sie Moechten Sie gehen und versuchen und Check-out zum Erwerb zurueck mehrere Ihre Verluste?
Reply to comment

Sloane on Friday, March 09, 2018 3:02 PM

Is Seatgeek Legit, Dependable and Reliable?

We use SeatGeek for events from baseball video games to live shows and performs. It is usually an aggregator which suggests they don't ultimately offer just about anything but, alternatively, they display screen the cost of tickets from an assortment of third-party sellers service fees involved all in a single put. It is really a wonderful process to - in a glance - see pricing from a bunch of resources.

Find the most affordable listing on SeatGeek seatgeek reliable then visit eBates to view if you're able to get supplemental dollars back. An individual instance is that if the cheapest tickets are on Scorebig.com you can log in via eBates to acquire the tickets from Scorebig and get 6% back again.

Seatgeek Legit, Protected and Trusted?

Why experience a 3rd gathering ticket broker for your demonstrate readily available? For anyone who is asking concerning the Radio Metropolis Christmas Spectacular when using the Rockettes just go direct to Ticketmaster whereby it is easy to see each individual seat accessible for the price tag you need to fork out. Look at for starters on Playbill, Theatermania, or Broadwaybox to look at if a reduction code is available for the operation you wish and enter it on Ticketmaster. In this manner the one thing extra you spend is Ticketmaster's company charge, which cannot be prevented for almost any on line transaction.

Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Sunday, October 07, 2018 10:10 PM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

buy online dissertation on Sunday, October 07, 2018 10:25 PM
Yes, the behavior of the teacher also has deep impact on the learning of the teacher. If the relation between the teacher and students is friendly, the learning of the student will be good and he will be interested in learning.
Reply to comment

write.my.essay on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:40 PM
I always try to be grateful. People will always appreciate that. Trust me.
Reply to comment